Monday, June 25, 2012

Things to do before June Ends


I love June because it’s my birth month. I can not afford to let it pass without trying or doing things that will make me happy. So I still have 6 days to go to finally end this month and start a new journey of my life in the month of July. These are the things that I will do to fulfill my whims.

June 25, Monday. Travel to a new place, meet new people. Learn new things from the people and new experiences from the place. Doing this will help me broaden my knowledge and understanding on people’s impact to a place or the place's somewhat influence on how people think and live. Its pretty exciting, right?


June 26, Tuesday. HUGGING DAY.  According to studies, hugs reduce blood pressure, stress hormone level and the risk of heart disease. My hubby is not around because he is working abroad and I don’t think he will able to reduce my blood pressure and stress hormone when I start nagging at him all day long. So will just hug my nephew and my chip & dale pillow, I guess they are harmless and cute so I better cuddle and snuggle them instead.

June 27, Wednesday. NO HOUSEWORK DAY.  I will get a manicure and pedicure so I will excuse myself from work. It feels good to pamper my hands and feet sometimes.




June 28, Thursday. I LOVE TO WRITE DAY.  I will express myself through letter, journal and blog (like this one) and this day I will write more on beauty tips and secrets.

JUNE 29, FRIDAY. CHEESEBURGER AND FRENCH FRIES DAY. I will munch a platter-full of French fries and dip them on ketchup. And my cheeseburger should have 2 slices of tomato, cucumber and coleslaw. Its indulgence day for me.



June 30, Saturday. CELEBRATE MOM’S BIRTHDAY! It’s my mom’s 52nd birthday and I want her to be happy. I will thank her for all the years she is with me. I will cook a sumptuous food for the visitor and assists HER in entertaining guests -both invited and uninvited guests.


No comments:

Post a Comment