Friday, June 8, 2012

BEADWORKS FOR FUN!

www.iammarizza.blogspot.com
My first project--fashion bling you can wear it in your neck or hand

I was really eager to learn therapeutic ways to spend my free time that is why i came a crossed with a training & workshop provided by private individuals that aimed to teach young entrepreneur or anyone to be creative and earn out of creativity.

When i learned through facebook.com that Fundynamics (the name of company) will have its training in Davao City, I hurriedly make my reservation and took a first passenger van in the wee hours of June 2, 2012 just to arrive in the city and in time for the training. Davao City is like 3-4 hours away from my town so I really need to be early so I will not missed out the beginning of the seminar.

All my efforts were indeed compensated. Em- the speaker was really jolly and accommodating. I really had a great time learning the basics and intricacies of bead working. We were more than 20 participants but he was able to manage us all.

www.iammarizza.blogspot.com
Tiny yet colorful materials for bead working
At first, learning the basic technique of bead works was quite difficult because the materials were so tiny and if you did not have a 20/20 vision then you really need to use your glasses. But once you have seen the finish product/s then it was all paid-off.  Seeing those beads and tiny links put together as one to create one fashionable accessories was so awesome. You will able to learn to design in your own concept because the trainer will give you guidelines and comprehensive lectures on the mixing and matching of colors. You can design accessories that reflect your personality.

Now that I already learned the skill, I don’t usually buy accessories from any other stores because I know that the price I see is three to four times higher than the original cost. Well anyway, when It comes to fashion accessories, its not the materials that you really buy, but the creativity of the designer. You will buy it because that creativity comes up with something that reflects who you are. There is a sense of attachment and belongings to the accessories. Unlike car and gadgets, you will buy them because of the quality of materials. But with accessories, you buy them to keep in touch with emotional and psychological worth as a person. Beadworks for fun, try for yourself!







































2 comments:

  1. Really Great..To Learn something you like to do or passion we called.. it's better to develop know how & what to do for additional knowledge..
    Hope that thru this kind of Mentality of works in Designs well be your good start up..

    ReplyDelete